Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Entries for the Recipe Swap: Finished

Happy July 1st to you All!!
I have finished my entries for Magnolia-licious yahoo group recipe swap.  I wasnt totally happy with my original attempt so I bumped it up a notch.  Hope you like it.  I do.






Everything was made with stuff from my old stash.

                      Have a wonderful Sunday!!! 'till we meet again!
                                        Angel Blessings,
                                         Claudia

7 comments:

  1. wow, can't believe you did so many criss cross card Claudia. Lovely and beautiful card Tilda card with delightful color scheme :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recipe cards! The recipients who get them are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative--love em'--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love all the details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete