I call this card "Spring Magic". Alva, from the Magnolia collection, looks like a woodland pixie dontcha think? I made this card for a Magnolia color challenge using the colors: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate and Old Olive. I love flowers.
Alva gave me the opportunity to play with my imagination and use Stickles Diamond Dust for pixie dust, with DewDrops and Darcie Finishing Accents. The flowers are Prima. The papers are Bazzil cs and dp is from DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack. Someone sent me the leave vine ribbon in a swap so I don't know the name of it. Coloring is by Copics markers. This card is hard to tell you the colors I used as there were so many. I am learning that I grap many colors and blend, blend blend..until I like the end results. I used about 25 different colors. That is what I am loving about the Copics they can blend and shade so well.
Well, this was my very first Alva...hope you like her.......
'till next time...
If you have nothing in life but a great Friend, you're rich.
Michele Kwan




a fabulous card Claudia, i really like the design of your card and the way that it closes. Thank you so much for joining us at the just magnolia challenge blog. hugs rachxx
ReplyDelete